When your residential roofing materials need to be replaced, you might be thinking that your only option is the traditional asphalt shingle. This could not be farther from the truth. Mast Roofing and Construction, Inc. provides our clients a number of premium roofing to select from, because we believe our customers should have the roofing system that compliments the aesthetic of your home. Give us a call at 610-689-3737 to learn more about the different materials we offer. With our highly trained and certified roofing contractors, we repair, install, and maintain high-end and impact resistant premium roofs. These roofing materials have been designed to provide excellent protection from severe weather, while simultaneously improving your home’s property values and curb appeal. In order to ensure that the roof we install on your home isn’t going to fail prematurely, we work with the industry’s leading manufacturers to purchase only the strongest roofing materials. When you want to update the aesthetic of your home and want to know more about this superior roof material, consider installing premium roofing in Oley and Philadelphia, PA.
Quality Premium Roofing Materials
Because we want our clients to get maximum satisfaction out of our services, we offer a selection of premium roofing materials and services. Whether you are looking for a complete upgrade on your home’s roof or you need to add more visual appeal to your house, our premium roofing is able to do that and much more. Click on the links below, or give us a call at 610-689-3737 to schedule an appointment to install premium roofing in Oley and Philadelphia, PA.
- Impact Resistant Shingles If you are looking for a type of shingle that can defend your roof against even hail, impact resistant shingles are a smart option to choose.
- 3-tab Shingles Affordable, stylish, and resilient, 3-tab shingles are one of the most commonly used styles of residential shingles.
- Wood Shake Shingles Generally, wood shake roofs are pretty and long-lasting, but they do require large amounts of maintenance.
- Slate Roofing In prime conditions, a natural slate roof system is one of the longest lasting roofing materials available.
- Architectural Shingles Another heavy duty shingle option you can get is architectural shingles, also called laminate shingles.
- Synthetic Shingles When you want a high-end roof for an affordable price, you should consider installing synthetic shingles.
- Roof Tiles Ceramic and clay roof tiles provide an elegant appearance and excellent protection for your home.
When it comes to premium roofing materials, there is nothing more important than a proper installation. If these roofing materials are not installed in a specific manner, it can result in a wide range of problems, include roof leaks or a complete failure of the roofing system. Not all roofing company understand the nuances of properly installing premium roofing materials, but it is one of our specialties at Mast Roofing and Construction, Inc. We understand that these roofing materials can be expensive to install in the first place, and don’t want our customers to have to spend even more to replace the roof a few years after it has been installed. Our roofing contractors have years of experience installing a wide range of premium roofs and we guarantee that the roof you get from us will provide excellent protection for your home for years to come.
If you are a residential property owner who is interested in premium roofing for their Oley and Philadelphia, PA house, look no further than Mast Roofing and Construction, Inc. to help you. We aren’t only proud to offer our clients superior premium roofing service and materials, we are also proud to provide quality customer service. Because the satisfaction of our customers is of the absolute importance, we will go above and beyond to allow us to meet their expectations. If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation for your home’s roof, call us at 610-689-3737. We are here to answer all your questions and help you find the right roofing solution for both your home and budget.