Berks County Roofing Shingle Installation & Repair Experts
It probably comes as no surprise that the most commonly used roofing material out there, mostly for residential applications, is roofing shingles in Berks County and the surrounding areas. Just take a look around next time you are outside - how many homes do you see with shingle roofs?
Having been in business for 20 years now, we have certainly seen and taken care of our share of this type of roofing system. When it comes to this, and any type of roof, Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. is the number one name to call on.
You roof is the most important aspect of your home or business. This is what protects the rest of your structure from the elements. In fact, this is what protects even the people and property inside the structure from the elements. So it only makes sense to make sure that your roof is in tip top shape.
Whether you need work on your shingle roof or want to understand the options that you have for roofing materials, we can help with that. Don't take chances when it comes to the level of quality that goes into your roof, including making sure the material is of superior quality. Give our roofing contractors a call today to find out more about how we can take care of you.
Roof Shingle Experts
If you are not already familiar with the benefits of shingle roofs, here is some of what you should know:
- Asphalt is very popular partly because of the affordability factor. This is not just one of the most affordable options, it is a decent value. You get approximately two decades of performance for the reasonable cost of a shingle rooftop.
- This is also a popular choice because it looks good too and works well with a wide variety of styles of homes. Contrary to popular belief, you can actually also find shingles available in a wide variety of color choices too.
- Shingles are also quite durable. While they may not hold up to other choices, such as metal roofing, it is an affordable alternative that should give you a couple decades worth of superior performance.
- They even hold up well against a wide variety of weather related threats making them a weather-resistant option. They even have a Class A fire rating.
Superior Service for Local Roof Shingles
Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. would be more than happy to discuss with you this and other options that you have for roofing materials. We feel it is important to be informed before making a choice like this.
So make sure that you are a wise consumer and smart homeowner by evaluating the options you have for your new roof installation or replacement needs. More than likely though, a shingle roof would be perfect for you.
At Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. we make it a point to carry top quality GAF shingles that are made to last. We have a wide selection of roofing materials that come in all sorts of colors and styles, so you are sure to find something you like. You can depend on our team of professional and friendly roofers for any shingle replacement or repair needs you have, as well as new shingle roof installations. All you have to do is give us a call to get started.
Of course, we work with all roof types in Berks County and the surrounding areas. So if you are interested in something other than shingle roofing, don't hesitate to give us a call! From cedar shakes to metal roofs, we do it all.
Photos of Shingles Roofs We've Installed
If you would like an estimate for roofing shingles in Berks County or the surrounding areas, please call 610-689-3737 or complete our online request form.
- What Red Flags You Could Be Missing Without a Roof Inspection in Berks County - Too often, when we ask a Reading homeowner when the last time was that they had their roof inspected, we get sort of a blank stare in response. This person will try to remember and often reply with, “Whenever we had the home inspection done before buying the house.” Obviously, this is not the answer any reputable roofing contractor wants to hear. … Read More
- Berks County Roof Repair Tips: What You Need to Know About Roof Leaks - When it comes to leaks, either preventing them or repairing them, there are some things that you should be aware of. Once you can visibly see a leak, obviously you have a problem. The other problem is that identifying the source may not be as easy as you might assume. A leak can travel quite a distance. So while you may envision the source is directly over where you see a drip, that may not be the case at all … Read More