Providing Quality Roof Replacements in Berks County & Nearby
The average asphalt shingle roof lasts approximately 20 years before needing roof replacement in Berks County and nearby areas of Pennsylvania. Of course, getting an annual roof inspection in order to keep up with the condition of your roof is the key to longevity. The good news is that our pros here at Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. can help with all of this.
Since your roof is the most important aspect of your residential or commercial structure, you want to be sure that you take care of it properly. It is better to be able to deal with minor roof repairs along the way and prolong the lifespan so that you don't have to opt for replacement too soon. However, when the time comes that replacement is the only option that makes sense, make sure the work is top notch.
Too many people mistakenly believe that all roof replacement work is done the same. Unfortunately, this is not true and if you end up with inferior workmanship you are likely to need frequent repairs and premature replacement. Call on the professional roofers who care and want you to get the very best service possible. Call Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. today.
Local Berks County Roof Replacement Experts
So what are some reasons that you may need a new roof?
- Natural Aging Process – If your rooftop has reached its max lifespan, you need to make arrangements for a roof replacement as soon as possible. Putting off getting proper reroofing work done could compromise the structural integrity of your roof, as well as your home in general.
- Dealing with Storm Damage – Inclement weather can take a toll on your rooftop. It can also lead to issues such as trees branches causing problems with your roof. Always get your roof inspected following any severe weather related activity – better safe than sorry.
- Increasing Property Value – This is common when you are getting ready to put your home on the market. It may also be agreed upon as part of the closing costs. Either way, it is a smart move to make to up the resale value of your current house.
Superior Service for Roof Replacements in Berks County & the Surrounding Areas
Since 1997, Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. has been providing local customers with the best roofing services in Berks County, PA and the surrounding areas. We take this line of work seriously and it shows with our high rate of customer satisfaction. Your roof is nothing to take lightly or ignore.
Having our Berks County roofing contractor team help you with services that can improve the performance and extend longevity is the best way to go. Give us a call today and let's get started. The sooner we can provide you with high quality care, the better.
Photos of Roof Replacements We've Done
If you would like an estimate for roof replacements in Berks County or the surrounding areas, please call 610-689-3737 or complete our online request form.
- What Red Flags You Could Be Missing Without a Roof Inspection in Berks County - Too often, when we ask a Reading homeowner when the last time was that they had their roof inspected, we get sort of a blank stare in response. This person will try to remember and often reply with, “Whenever we had the home inspection done before buying the house.” Obviously, this is not the answer any reputable roofing contractor wants to hear. … Read More
- Berks County Roof Repair Tips: What You Need to Know About Roof Leaks - When it comes to leaks, either preventing them or repairing them, there are some things that you should be aware of. Once you can visibly see a leak, obviously you have a problem. The other problem is that identifying the source may not be as easy as you might assume. A leak can travel quite a distance. So while you may envision the source is directly over where you see a drip, that may not be the case at all … Read More