Your Local Experts for Metal Roofing in Berks County & Nearby
Metal roofing is a type of roof that has always been commonly used for commercial structures but has recently become more popular for residential use as well. Within the past decade, the roofing industry has seen a serious surge in popularity of this type of roofing material. We here at Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. have worked with many a home or business making the conversion from other types of roofing to metal roofing in Berks County and the surrounding areas.
If you are not yet familiar with the benefits of metal for a rooftop, this is the ideal time to get informed. You may be surprised to learn just how many benefits there are to having this type of roofing. The important thing is to make sure that you can make the best decision possible by understanding all of your options.
Too many homeowners make choices based solely on price but you could be missing out on an option that would be better for you. By working with our team of professional roofing contractors we can provide you with the answers that you need. Ultimately, this is your roofing project so make sure that you make choices that you will be able to live with, for years to come.
Benefits of Metal Roofing in the Berks County Area
If you are not yet familiar with the benefits you can expect from metal roofing, here is some of what you should know:
- Metal roofing is an ideal choice for having a more energy efficient home or business. Since metal roofing helps moderate internal temperature better, you spend less on heating and cooling bills. This not only saves you money on your utilities it means your home is more Eco-friendly.
- This type of roofing system is among the longest lasting. The life expectancy is 50 years with possible lifespan of up to 70 years. So while you may invest more upfront into this type of roofing, you can expect to get performance and longevity for that cost. The need for metal roof repairs is sparse, so you'll definitely save with this durable roofing option!
- Metal is available in a variety of colors so it can pair perfectly with just about any style of home.
- The only possible drawback for some people is the noise factor. While many people actually prefer to hear the sound of rain on a metal roof, others feel the magnified sound for things like branches falling on the roof can be a bit much.
Local Berks County Metal Roofing Experts
Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. is the only name that you need to know for this or any of your roofing needs, from inspections to metal roof installation. We work with all roof types in Berks County and the surrounding areas, including metal roofs. We can help make sure that you know about the options that you have and make the best choice for your home or business. We look forward to showing you how you can benefit from metal roofing in the Berks County area.
Photos of Our Metal Roofing Installations
If you would like an estimate for metal roofing in Berks County or the surrounding areas, please call 610-689-3737 or complete our online request form.
- What Red Flags You Could Be Missing Without a Roof Inspection in Berks County - Too often, when we ask a Reading homeowner when the last time was that they had their roof inspected, we get sort of a blank stare in response. This person will try to remember and often reply with, “Whenever we had the home inspection done before buying the house.” Obviously, this is not the answer any reputable roofing contractor wants to hear. … Read More
- Berks County Roof Repair Tips: What You Need to Know About Roof Leaks - When it comes to leaks, either preventing them or repairing them, there are some things that you should be aware of. Once you can visibly see a leak, obviously you have a problem. The other problem is that identifying the source may not be as easy as you might assume. A leak can travel quite a distance. So while you may envision the source is directly over where you see a drip, that may not be the case at all … Read More