Local Berks County Flat Roofing Specialists
Flat roofing is a system that is preferred for commercial spaces, although it can certainly be used for residential structures too. The important thing, before deciding on any type of rooftop, is to make it a point to know your options. By making the wise choice to partner with our roofing contractor team here at Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. you can rest assured that you will get the information that you need to make the right decisions for flat roofing in Berks County and the surrounding areas. From low slope roofs to flat roofs, our team of roofers has the skills and tools to take care of any roof repair or installation work you may need.
Before installing or transitioning to certain roof types in Berks County, you should know more about it. Flat roofing is a unique system but one that may only be appropriate for certain applications. You have to be aware of what you are getting yourself into before moving forward with this type of project.
There can be many benefits to this option for roofing but you have to know what you are getting yourself into when it comes to flat roofs. Without being informed, you could make serious mistakes when it comes to flat roofing. Give us a call today to find out more.
Local Flat Roofing Experts
You may be wondering what exactly makes this roof style preferred to another style. Some of the benefits include:
- Affordability – Since this style of roof does not require shingles or any other style of decorative covering, it means it is cheaper all around. However, do not choose something affordable that is not practical.
- Accessible – This is the main reason flat roofing is so popular – it is functional. Not only can it be used for storage of equipment, but it is easy to access so its easy to service things like gutters.
- Longevity – With proper care and maintenance, your flat roof can last approximately 30 years. While this may not beat out top choices like metal or tile, it is still a worthy option. Most flat roofs we do use rubber roofing, made from EPDM synthetic rubber.
- Large Buildings – One reason flat roofing is popular for commercial roofs is that it has a better ability to cover a large area, unlike sloped roofing. To cover a large area for sloped roofing it means breaking it down into multiple rooftops.
The bottom line is that this is the ideal choice but only in certain circumstances. While flat roofing is often preferred for commercial structures, it may not work for your residential one.
Superior Service for Local Flat Roofs
Don't take a gamble when it comes to the level of quality that goes into your rooftop, no matter what kind you get. This also means making it a point to only team up with industry experts who care about providing you with quality results, whether you need flat roof installation services or repairs for a shingle roof. Call on Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc. to get the best in materials, service and even customer care.
If you would like an estimate for flat roofing in Berks County or the surrounding areas, please call 610-689-3737 or complete our online request form.
- What Red Flags You Could Be Missing Without a Roof Inspection in Berks County - Too often, when we ask a Reading homeowner when the last time was that they had their roof inspected, we get sort of a blank stare in response. This person will try to remember and often reply with, “Whenever we had the home inspection done before buying the house.” Obviously, this is not the answer any reputable roofing contractor wants to hear. … Read More
- Berks County Roof Repair Tips: What You Need to Know About Roof Leaks - When it comes to leaks, either preventing them or repairing them, there are some things that you should be aware of. Once you can visibly see a leak, obviously you have a problem. The other problem is that identifying the source may not be as easy as you might assume. A leak can travel quite a distance. So while you may envision the source is directly over where you see a drip, that may not be the case at all … Read More